Food & Drink Back to Holiday Extras
Emma Crowhurst - Private Chef Cookery Workshop and Entertainment
Terms and conditions
- The Original Cottage Company Ltd (TOCC) acts as an agent in relation to the provision of ‘Holiday Extra’ products and services from third party suppliers.
- The contract of sale for this ‘Holiday Extra’ product/service is between you and the third party supplier, Emma Crowhurst, and their terms and conditions apply.
- Cancellation of ‘Holiday Extra’ products/services will be covered by the terms and conditions of the third party supplier. TOCC’s holiday cancellation scheme does not cover the cost of ‘Holiday Extra’ products/services.
- TOCC is not responsible for any acts or failure to act of third party suppliers, nor for any loss, damage or injury in relation to the products/services that they provide.
- TOCC ‘Holiday Extras’ products/services are subject to availability.
- Information about TOCC ‘Holiday Extra’ products/services is, to the best of our knowledge and belief, accurate at the time of publication on our website.
- Your contact and holiday details will be passed to the third party supplier so that they can provide the requested product/service.
Emma Crowhurst is a talented chef with a passion for locally sourced Suffolk produce. With a background in cooking, teaching and food journalism, Emma is the ideal host for a fun foodie workshop during your holiday.
As a former Head Teacher of Leith's Cooking School in London, Emma is very experienced and able to deliver a fun and informative bespoke session or workshop to suit your group in your chosen holiday cottage.It could be an afternoon group session cooking a tasting menu for your evening meal. Alternatively you might like a pasta or chocolate making workshop.
Emma will provide all equipment, ingredients and washing up support. Simply submit an enquiry for Emma to contact you to discuss her availability, menus and prices.
How to redeem this offer
Just add to your booking to submit a no-obligation enquiry. Emma Crowhurst will contact you directly with further information. If you decide to go ahead, they will agree the details of your booking and organise payment.
Holiday Extra provided by
Emma Crowhurst - Private Chef