Attractions & Experiences Back to Holiday Extras
Sue Hudson Bread Making Friends & Family Bake Off
Terms and conditions
- The Original Cottage Company Ltd (TOCC) acts as an agent in relation to the provision of ‘Holiday Extra’ products and services from third party suppliers.
- The contract of sale for this ‘Holiday Extra’ product/service is between you and the third party supplier, Sue Hudson’, and their terms and conditions apply.
- Cancellation of ‘Holiday Extra’ products/services will be covered by the terms and conditions of the third party supplier. TOCC’s holiday cancellation scheme does not cover the cost of ‘Holiday Extra’ products/services.
- TOCC is not responsible for any acts or failure to act of third party suppliers, nor for any loss, damage or injury in relation to the products/services that they provide.
- TOCC ‘Holiday Extras’ products/services are subject to availability.
- Information about TOCC ‘Holiday Extra’ products/services is, to the best of our knowledge and belief, accurate at the time of publication on our website.
- Your contact and holiday details will be passed to the third party supplier so that they can provide the requested product/service.
Sue Hudson’s popular Bread Workshops are based in a Suffolk training kitchen. You and your friends or family will enjoy three hours’ entertainment, while mixing, kneading, shaping and baking bread - with an element of competition if you so wish!
Fun and informative, making bread is a skill for life.
Suffolk Secrets’ special price of £36pp includes all ingredients and recipes - plus of course you get to take away all the delicious breads you produce.
Minimum of 8 people per workshop.
If you’re interested in finding out more about these workshops, just Add to Booking/Basket and Sue will contact you to give you more details and make the arrangements.
Holiday Extra provided by